[主頁] [兒歌] [食譜] [廣告] [家事百科] [蘇GOOD] [化妝美容] [兒歌] [產前產後] [奶奶趣聞] [Flashcards] [開心大發現] [食譜] [馬爾代夫] [最新] [水瓶座的人] [羅力威] [自然療法]

Barney Theme Song



Barney is a dinosaur from our imagination
And when he's tall
he's what we call a dinosaur sensation

Barney's friends are big and small
they come from lots of places
after school they meet to play
and sing with happy faces

Barney shows us lots of things
Like how to play pretend
ABC's, and 123's
And how to be a friend

Barney comes to play with us
Whenever we may need him
Barney can be your friend too
If you just make-believe him!

I love you
You love me
We're a happy family
With a great big hug and
A kiss from me to you
Won't you say you love me too?

I love you
You love me
We're best friends
Like friends should be
With a great big hug
And a kiss from me to you
Won't you say you love me too?

Popular Posts