[主頁] [兒歌] [食譜] [廣告] [家事百科] [蘇GOOD] [化妝美容] [兒歌] [產前產後] [奶奶趣聞] [Flashcards] [開心大發現] [食譜] [馬爾代夫] [最新] [水瓶座的人] [羅力威] [自然療法]

Princess - Right Here in My Arms REUNION

Barbie As The Island Princess- Right Here in My Arms REUNION


Right Here In My Arms: Reunion - Melissa Lyons Lyrics
song performed by Barbie in the album Barbie as the Island Princess

Ro: Sun goes down and we are here together
Fireflies glow like a thousand charms

Marissa: Stay with me and you can dream forever
Right here in my arms tonight

Marissa: Sounds of day
fade away

Ro: Stars begin to climb

Both: Melodies feel the breeze
Sweeter all the time…

Marissa: My love…
Ro:(Sun goes down and we are here together)
Marissa: Is always with you
Ro:(Fireflies glow like a thousand charms)
Marissa: Whether near or far
How sweet to hold you
Ro:(Stay with me and you can dream forever)
Both: Right here in my arms tonight

Popular Posts