[主頁] [兒歌] [食譜] [廣告] [家事百科] [蘇GOOD] [化妝美容] [兒歌] [產前產後] [奶奶趣聞] [Flashcards] [開心大發現] [食譜] [馬爾代夫] [最新] [水瓶座的人] [羅力威] [自然療法]

Barbie Diamond Castle Two Voices One Song

Barbie Diamond Castle Two Voices One Song Karaoke Sing Along


This is the song Two Voices from the Barbie and Teresa in the Diamond Castle movie.

Liana: It's so rare to find a friend like you

Alexa: Somehow when you're around, the sky is always blue

Liana: The way we talk, the things you say

Alexa: The way you make it all ok

Liana: And how you know, all of my jokes, but you laugh anyway!

Both: If I could wish for one thing, I'd take the smile that you bring, wherever you go in this world I'll come along!
Together we dream the same dream.
Forever I'm here for you, you're here for me.
Oh ooh oh.
Two voices, one song.
And anywhere you are,
you know I'll be around.
And when you call my name,
I'll listen for the sound!

Liana: If I could wish for one thing, I'd take the smile that you bring.

Alexa: Wherever you go in this world, I'll come along!

Both: Together we dream the same dream.
Forever I'm here you,
you're here for me.
Oh ooh oh.
Two voices, one song.
Oh ooh oh.
Two voices, one song!

Popular Posts