[主頁] [兒歌] [食譜] [廣告] [家事百科] [蘇GOOD] [化妝美容] [兒歌] [產前產後] [奶奶趣聞] [Flashcards] [開心大發現] [食譜] [馬爾代夫] [最新] [水瓶座的人] [羅力威] [自然療法]

Barbie Princess

Free from Barbie as the Princess and the Pauper W/Lyrics

Barbie The Princess And The Pauper Lyrics:

NNELIESE:
All my life I've always wanted
To have one day just for me
Nothing to do and for once nowhere I need to be
With no lessons, lords, or lunches
Or to-do list in the way
No one to say when to eat or read or leave or stay
That would be the day

ERIKA:
All my life I've always wanted
To have one day for myself
Not waking up with a pile of work on every shelf
With no hems in need of pressing
And no sleeves in disarray
No wedding gown with a thousand stitches to crochet
And no debt to pay

*Spoken Part*

ERIKA:
What would it be like to be

PRINCESS ANNELIESE:
What would it be like to be

ERIKA:
Free

PRINCESS ANNELIESE:
Free

Free to try crazy things

ERIKA:
Free from endless IOU's

ANNELIESE:
Free to fly

ERIKA:
Free to sing

ANNELIESE:
And marry whom I choose

*Spoken Part*

ANNELIESE:
You would think that I'm so lucky
That I have so many things
I'm realizing that every present comes with strings

ERIKA:
Though I know I have so little
My determination's strong
People will gather around the world to hear my song

WOMAN:
Can I come along?

ANNELIESE:
Now I fear I'll never be

ERIKA:
Soon I will forever be

BOTH:
Free

I close my eyes and feel myself fly a thousand miles away
I could take flight but would it be right
My conscience tells me stay

ANNELIESE:
I'll remain forever royal

ERIKA:
I'll repay my parent's debt

BOTH:
Duty means doing the things your heart may well regret

ANNELIESE:
But I'll never stop believing

ERIKA:
She can never stop my schemes

BOTH:
There's more to living than gloves and gowns and threads and seams
In my dreams
I'll be free

Popular Posts