http://www.kidstv123.com
The Solar System Song
Chords - Capo 2nd Fret
C Em F C G F
(Final Chorus - Em F)
I am the sun. I'm a burning ball of fire. I'm very big indeed.
Life on earth depends on me. I am the sun.
I am Mercury. I'm the closest planet to the sun.
I'm a ball of iron -- I have no moons. I am Mercury.
I am Venus. I'm the same size as the Earth but I spin the other way and much more slowly.
I have no water -- I am Venus.
I am the Earth the place. The where we all live. There is land and lots of sea so I look blue.
I have a moon. I am the Earth.
I am Mars. I'm a rocky, red planet. My mountains are the highest in our solar system.
I have 2 moons. I am Mars.
I am Jupiter. I'm a gas giant. I'm the biggest and I spin the fastest. I have the biggest moon. I am Jupiter.
I am Saturn. I'm a gas giant. My rings are made of ice. Titan is my biggest moon. I am Saturn.
I am Uranus. I'm an icy gas giant. I'm the coldest planet in our solar system. And I have rings made of dust. I am Uranus.
I am Neptune. I'm an icy gas giant. I'm the farthest planet from the sun. I have many storms. I am Neptune.
We are The Solar System.
Popular Posts
-
麥兜 - 仲有最靚既豬腩肉 周華健 - 仲有最靚o既豬腩肉 仲有最靚0既豬腩肉(足肉版) 作詞:謝立文 作曲:莫扎特 編曲:何崇志 故事含道理 得意又笑死 無話沉悶打喊露呀打大脾氣 麥兜齣戲仲有詩意仲有豬腩肉 仲有最靚0既豬腩肉 仲有最靚0既豬腩肉 ...
-
麥兜 - 春田花花幼稚園校歌 【字幕片】 鵝滿是快烙滴好耳痛, 鵝悶天天一戲個窗! 鵝們在殼習, 鵝悶載升脹, 鵝悶是春天滴化! 鵝滿是咪耐滴主印勇, 鵝悶屎舍燴滴洞亮! 姣象你耗罵? 路時你好馬? 鵝悶田田問喉您! 【歌詞】 我們是快樂的好兒...
-
大 包 整 多 兩 籠, 大 包 整 多 兩 籠 大 包 整 多 兩 籠 , 唔 怕 滯 食 哂 個 包 , 腳 瓜 大 個, 孝 順 我 阿 媽 食 哂 個 包 , 腳 瓜 大 個, 再 奉 獻 個 家 大 包 整 多 兩 籠 , 大 包 整 多 兩 籠 大...
-
麥兜與雞 我個名叫麥兜兜,我啊媽叫麥太太, 我最喜愛食麥甩咯,一起吃雞一起在歌唱。 我個名叫麥兜兜,我老師叫Miss Chan Chan, 我最喜愛食碟雞飯,一起吃雞一起在歌唱。 但現實就似一隻鴨,o下o下一定要Duck。 唔得!唔得!點算o勒?點樣令隻雞變做鴨...
-
廣東話兒歌 刷牙歌 Brush teeth ~ Cantonese Chinese nursery rhyme 數字歌 曲:Traditional 詞:伕名 編:波波 一二三 三二一 一二三四五六七 二三四 四三二 四五六七八九十 刷牙歌 曲:Tra...
-
鄭少秋 - 祝壽曲 整人專家 祝壽歌 商台歌集第一輯 - 祝壽歌 1969 恭祝你福壽與天齊,慶賀你生辰快樂, 年年都有今日,歲歲都有今朝,恭喜你,恭喜你。 恭祝你福壽與天齊,慶賀你生辰快樂, 年年都有今日,歲歲都有今朝,恭喜你,恭喜你。 恭祝你,老如松...
-
Phonics Mouth Shapes Phonics A-Z Picture Dictionary a: a-a-a (open mouth wide as if to take a bite of an apple) b – (make a short, st...
-
大肥雞 P2 Song Source from Youtube Ansami Learning 大肥雞 歌詞:陳鳳唱 曲:陳建華 前面望遠方,一隻大 肥 雞, 搖頭又扭腰,拍拍翅 膀, 開心生雞蛋 來 輕鬆蹦蹦跳, 高聲低聲笑,喔喔喔喔喔 叫...
-
敕勒歌 - 北朝民歌 SONG OF THE CHI LE(Northern Dynasty) 敕勒川,陰山下。 天似穹廬,籠蓋四野。 天蒼蒼,野茫茫。 風吹草低見,牛羊。 語釋: 廣闊的敕勒川位在那高高的陰山下。晴朗的天空像圓形的帳棚, 蓋在這原野上。天空如...
-
Non Stop English Nursery Rhymes | 1 Hour Special | LIV Kids Nursery Rhymes and Songs Top 50 Hit Songs | 50+ Mins | Popular Collection Of ...